Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What is The Health Chase?

After trying to think of an original and creative name for what to call my blog, I ended up at this... The Health Chase. I am on a constant journey to better health and well-being and I for one don't want to do it alone! Better health can mean so many things to so many different people. My goal is to provide a platform full of motivation, inspiration, education and most of all positivity and fun for all.

I graduated from a university studying fitness, nutrition and health and that is exactly what I learned. A well-rounded compilation of each of the three areas. I heard it said time and time again that experience is more valuable than education and after years of experience, I completely agree. I learned a wealth of information in my studies at school but nothing compares to being in front of another person, one-on-one, trying to apply knowledge or protocol that you know "should" work. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. That is what makes my job as a personal trainer, a coach, so exciting!

I love to kill it in the gym, go on hikes, run by the beach or bay (you can't beat sunny san diego weather!) and cook! I am a nutritional freak and I freaking love food that tastes good and is good for you so expect lots of fun food stuff to be floating around here!!

Moving on to our "temple" because that is exactly what it is, right... The human body is such an extravagant machine with so many parts that work together for the same purpose... Optimal Health. We can't complete the puzzle without all of the pieces that's for sure. It just doesn't work well without each part of our body functioning as it should.

So whether you are my friend, family, follower or client and your goal is to build muscle, lose fat, get lean, look good, be healthy... whatever! Let's do it together! I hope you enjoy the chase with me and I apologize for any humor that is well...not funny, haha.. Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment