Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Do as I do - AND say!

I do this stuff because I love it. I really do. I also thoroughly believe that if you want to look good, feel good and move well, eating a diet that is rich in stuff like meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, fruit and good fats is probably the best way to achieve that! I believe it to be extremely important for one to practice what they preach and so for the next 7 days, I will post a photo diary of the past 7 days of the food that I ate. It really isn't that difficult to eat healthy and delicious and set yourself up for success to get to your goals if you have basic cooking skills, shop fresh and be prepared. This will be a series of posts that will show you a visual representation of what foods I like to eat and what has helped me stay extremely lean, fuel my workouts and feel amazing! Here is day 1:



GrassFed Ground Beef with sauteed spinach and cilantro.
No Oat Oatmeal made with Almond meal, coconut milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon and a dash of sea salt.
GF Ground beef with zucchini and cilantro.

Post Workout: 1 Scoop of Whey Isolate with 1 banana and 1 Yam (not pictured) 

More GF Ground beef with sliced heirloom tomato and cilantro.
Steamed carrots cooked in coconut oil and a soft boiled egg!
Pan-fried Calamari Steak with sauteed green cabbage and spinach salad. Delish!
So there is day 1 ... I hope you got some ideas and remember that food affects how you look but more importantly how you feel!

Until tomorrow,

SMS

No comments:

Post a Comment