Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hello Again - I Come Bearing Red Peppers - Recipe

Hey everyone! I know I have not been as active as much lately and I conspire to change that! I have been tackling a 30-day challenge that was recently completed and I have to tell you... I feel amazing! I learned so many things that I intend to create a blog post about. As well as catch you up to speed on what I have been doing. In the mean time... here is a stellar, but EASY, recipe!

Ground Lamb Stuffed Red Peppers



Ingredients:
Ground Lamb
Red Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Celery
Green Onion
Dill
Salt & Pepper

How to Create:
Preheat oven to 375 (I used my toaster oven since my oven was taking forever!) Cut the bell pepper in half. Saute up the rest of the ingredients and add it to the halved pepper. Place on a baking sheet for 15-20 minutes. Bake bell pepper alone for 10 minutes before adding filling if you want a softer pepper. I like the crunch! Top with fresh dill and a sprinkly of Real Salt (or sea salt) and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It sound tasty. I am always looking for heathy dishes to keep thing interesting. Keep the suggestion coming, cous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I do! Always here to help. Expect a lot more :)

    ReplyDelete