Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Do as I do - AND say! - Day 3

Another day of successful and delicious food! I love eating fresh, whole, natural food as close to the farm as I can get. I find that not only does it keep my body composition in check but fuels me throughout the day and helps me feel GREAT! Try grass-fed beef this week and I think you won't go back.. better fatty acid profile and the taste is out of this world. Also keep in mind that food not only affects how we look but more importantly how we feel. To the pics!




Hard-Boiled eggs and zucchini squash.
Coconut butter mixed with slivered almonds and cinnamon. Awesome snack!
Post-Workout: Whey protein shake with an apple and a root bake!
Post-Workout: Yams.
Another coconut butter and almond snack.






Grass-fed ground beef with sauteed cabbage and an egg!


That's it for another great day of awesome tasting food that helped me feel amazing! Keep eating fresh and lift some heavy weights!


SMS

1 comment:

  1. yummy. i want to try the coconut butter and cinnamon slivered almonds!!

    ReplyDelete